Airmaxx COVID-19 Response
Airmaxx Heating & Airconditioning is there for you with the ongoing pandemic and lockdown. As always, the safety and well-being of our Customers and Team Members is our top priority. We remain committed to following best practices and Public Health Agency guidelines to ensure that we can provide a high level of service and that every visit to your home is a safe one.
To protect everyone, Airmaxx Technicians maintain the following Public Health Measures:
- Technicians will perform a COVID-19 self assessment daily and will refrain from work if showing any symptoms.
- Technicians will be wearing a mask.
- Technicians will call home owners ahead of time to minimize interactions.
- Technicians will maintain safe distance as advised by Public Health Agency.
- Technicians will not be shaking hands with customers to greet. Minimize physical interactions.
- Technicians will carry ample amount of hand sanitizers.
- Technician will stay up to date with all Public Health updates and follow guidance.
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends that we all take the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid or keep exposure to people outside your household very brief
- Wear a non-medical mask or face covering when you’re in shared indoor spaces with people from outside your immediate household
- Keep the number of people you have prolonged contact with as small as possible
- Stick to a small and consistent social circle and avoid gathering in large groups.
- Stay home and away from others if you feel sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Avoid all non-essential travel
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters from people outside of your household
We Thank all our customers and team members in helping us reduce the spread of COVID-19. Together we will beat COVID-19. Call Airmaxx at 647-979-4100 for all your heating & cooling needs. We are open 24/7 for emergency service.
Last updated: April 20, 2021.